SDK 2.0 Beginner Sample Code
From X-Plane SDK
Basic SDK 2.0 Source Code From BlueSideUpBob
- Custom Command - Simplest custom command example using X-Planes existing DataRefs.
- Custom Command with Custom DataRef - Creating a custom dataref and controlling it with a custom command.
- Register Custom DataRef in DRE - The above example, includes displaying your custom DataRef in DataRefEditor.
- Custom Manipulator Controlling X-Plane - Illustrates Custom Manipulators. Flap lever and flap direction lever control X-Plane flaps.
- Draw Terrain Object - Draw a terrain object located directly forward of the flying aircraft.
- Create Instructions Widget - Display user Instructions for your plugin from its pull down menu.