From X-Plane SDK
This page contains a list of small code listings demonstrating useful tasks in the plugin SDK. There are no bulid projects and these are not complete plugins - just examples of how to use various datarefs and APIs. Please contribute your own code snippets if you have useful utilities! (Note: please indicate whether the code is tested or deployed!)
- DrawPanelBounds - shows how to use the new datarefs to align drawing ot the panel.
- TextFieldFilters - a few useful text field filters for widget-based plugins.
- ClickingIn3D - How to process mouse clicks against 3-d geometry.
- TextureDraw - Shows how to get a raw RGBA image into a texture for OpenGL.
- ArrayDataRef - Shows how to implement the array dataref callbacks.